Meeting "Krit Inkorn" @ Bangkok Comic Con 2014


I was introduced to the work of, and artist Krit Inkorn at the MAFIA Factory booth at Bangkok Comic Con 2014. His custom-painted CEs were on display front-n-center of the booth, and they looked magnificent!

The "beauty" of all these was that he is actually a traditional local artist who always works on Buddhism temple art, like drawing and painting on temple walls! A splendid example where "art" in "art toys" are not confined to just the "new", but mayhap also from tradition and history, IMHO … I am in awe, is all I can say :)

Great to have met you, sir!



(Images mirrored HERE on my Facebook album)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK