"Micro Release" of Gold Rub Editions by Max Toy Co @ #SDCC 2014



Mark Nagata of Max Toy Co is preparing some toy goodies to be had at the coming San Diego Comic Con 2014 (July 24-27) - with these Gold Rub editions of Mecha Nekoron MK3 and MaxxBots available in "micro releases" at Squibbles Ink + Rotofugi Booth #5248! (WIPS shown here)

I am quite a fan of his dry-rub editions myself (having released a micro run of TOYSREVIL-Editions in STGCC 2012 haha) and am looking forward to see if there are more to had! Oh man, I need to get my hands on this Mecha/Robot-themed guys!!!!

Source: IG @maxtoyco
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK