"Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" Movie Toys from Playmates & LEGO



Spotted in Toys'R'Us in Tampines Mall, were movie toys from "TEENAGE MUTAT NINJA TURTLES", both 12" figures (which frankly I want), and as well blister carded action figures, and costumes for kids - including bandana-masks and nunchucks LOL

I remember trying to sketch the four turtles in TMNT just a day ago, and realized that they essentially look the same, except for the color masks and weapons … and could understand if the filmmakers had wanted to design differentiation between them - although I am not saying the designs are "phenomenal", but perhaps they did their job … heck, t would have been "easier" to NOT re-design everything from scratch, no? IMHO anyways … :p



I was also initially amazed at the likeness of actress Megan Fox as "April O'Neil" done in a mass produced toy, then @chip7art evoked the name "Celine Dion" on my IG, and won my internets for the day LOL

*Cue Epic Celine Dion Song Echoing In The Background*

… And if push came to shove, and I had to only choose one single figure to buy (I always like to play that game in toyshops), it would be "Shredder", but the piece was a tad wanting, and I would've loved to see a 12" tall Shredder figure tho … pretty decent stuff all around from Playmates, methinks!


What I had also enjoyed finding, where the TMNT movie LEGO playsets, in pretty huge boxes of fun too! But enough to make me spend $$$ on them? Let's just saw I might wait for the bootleg knockoffs … *cough*

**Go check out more pics HERE on my Facebook album!


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK