TOYSREVIL @ Bangkok Comic Con 2014: Super Robots

DISCLAIMER: "First off, my "apologies", for in the preparation and execution of this particular blog-post, I have no further information beyond images … I tell myself "it's fun to retain some mystery!" … but that excuse could only last so long … nevertheless, let's have us some pictures!"

What boggled me to no end, was what this particular showcase was about (*besides the obvious retro / vintage robots LOL) and to whom did they belong to (most likely "private collectors" and not retailer(s), otherwise there'll be some info, right?) … Lining the display shelves were chromed and metallic awesomeness of transforming Super Robots, all-so-shiny and captivating to my tender visual senses! And while I am a novice in their character origins and make, I have no doubt fans of the genre had an enjoyable field day with this! Hey, who doesn't love robots???

(More images uploaded HERE on my Facebook album)


(4 X Super Robots on pedestal displays flanking the main display shelf)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK