Introducing "Sweet Dreams are Made of These" by SKL0 (Part 1)


As this striking image popped out from visual artist Samantha Lo AKA SKL0's IG-stream - featuring her "security-camera" iconology with the feeling of mythical proportions with multiple hands - and I knew I had to bug her about what it was! I hereby present ("the first part of") "Sweet Dreams are Made of These"!
"…its for an installation I'm working for in Penang for the SIN-PEN colony, part of the George Town Festival 2014. The installation is a mix media vertical diorama on the walls of the Singapore House…" -shared Samantha Lo.

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK