"American Horror Story" Pop! Vinyls from Funko


Are you kidding me with this? #ineedthemall

What a spectacular slice of toy-news to end my blog-day with! Funko announces Pop! Vinyls for "American Horror Story"! And while I was not too enamored with the first season, COVEN (or the concept of "witches") had me enthralled to no end, even if I've only survived youtube videos! #needtogetdvd
PRESS: "This series features characters from both Season One and Season Three of the popular FX anthology series. Tate Langdon may be a teenage sociopath murderer, but we think he makes a pretty darling Pop! The series will be debuting it's new season, Freak Show, this fall. These Pop!'s will be available in September! Just in time to celebrate the new season premiere!"
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK