Short Peace


I chanced upon this anime anthology in my weekly #fridaymovie viewing (something I've always wanted to wind down my week with, event when before I was blogging), and saw a low-res version online and found it pretty inspiring - and I've always loved anthologies myself ("Memories", "Genius Party" etc), catering to my lack of attention span ;p - and then having seen the higher-res versions in trailers and PVs, makes me really want the original DVD!

Regardless of my own viewing habits and preference, I present to you; "SHORT PEACE" - a multimedia project composed of four short anime films produced by Sunrise and Shochiku (and a video game), with filmlets directed by Shuhei Morita, Hiroaki Ando, Hajime Katoki and Katsuhiro Otomo!

Read more about it on my full(er)-post on PopcornX, if you so please :)

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK