The LEGO Tumbler from Batman / Dark Knight: Video Demo & Box Art Reveal


So okay, I LIKE The Tumbler, but my fav Batmobile is still Anton Faust's in Tim Burtons' "Batman" movie … nevertheless, the LEGO version of Tumbler seems … somewhat "right", and no doubt looks to be a challenge to build! And I am drawn to it, like a moth to a LEGO-brick-made flame … the video truly makes it desirable too!

For Ages 16+, the Tumbler is made up of 1,869 pieces, and has a SRP of US$199.99 (CA $229.99 / DE 199.99€ / UK £159.99 / DK 1699.00 DKK
*Euro pricing varies by country). Available for sale directly through LEGO® beginning September 2014 via shop.LEGO.com and LEGO® Stores (info via) Also check in with your fav retailers for availability.

Funny, I was just mentioning the "importance" of LEGO to me personally, to my family, in relation to my Stroke recovery :)

Source: The Brick Fan
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK