Baby Horns by Hands In Factory @ #STGCC2014


Booth AA13 housed both Twelvedot and Hands In Factory products under the Coolrain Studio banner, and while I'd previously featured the APO Frogs, we look at BABY HORNS 2 in this post!

On display were Baby Horns 2 (something I really wanted to own) and the first series of Baby Horns (of which one figure was sold out). There were also the Special Version Black with Gold accent series 1, and all-white versions kept me drooling at bay.



And because I am a cheapskate (I will not deny), the price-points to be had, was too good to resist. SGD$65 per figure (versus USD$65 online pre-order excluding shipping), and a set of 3 was SGD$180. Next port of call is Taipei Toy Festival in October (9-12th, 2014), so fans could start saving your cashmonies now LOL

Toy reviews will go on the TOYSREVIL blog soon, meanwhile included in this Facebook album are some snaps I shared on my Instagram @toysrevil :)

And major kudos for your graciousness and generosity, Uptempo Lee!

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK