"The Bad Knight" by Peter Kato On Sale Sept 4th


"The Bad Knight is a destructive robot inspired by of course the
legend of the Black Knight who shows up as this special villain
heroes have to deal with in many fairytales and fantasy stories."

"The Bad Knight" is a new original sculpt from Peter Kato and will see an edition of 8 pieces for this resin cast & hand painted metallic grey go on sale this Thursday September 4th via peterkatoshop.com at 9pm Eastern time. Standing 3.5 inches tall, they will be [roiced at US$40 each, and will come packaged in their own individual box.


"Made from 7 separate parts it is my most complicated sculpt to date and actually I had been working on this design since 2010. It was supposed to be a follow up figure to my Ninja-Robo resin figure. I wasn’t able to sculpt it the way I(had) wanted to so I scrapped the project until earlier this year when I learned some new techniques in digital sculpting (I’m studying all the time about sculpting and 3D programs, learning something new bit by bit)." -shared Peter.
As well Peter is also making available his Ninja-Robo figures for US$25 each, resin cast 3 inch figure - "as they were meant to be this series of evil robots inspired by the worlds history of warriors/combatants." -added Peter.

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK