A Closer Look at "The Tenebrae" Book from Patricio Oliver - To Debut at #NYCC2014



And while I've previously featured news of Patricio Oliver’s "The Tenebrae" new book being released at New York Comic Con 2014 (Oct 9-12), today we have a look at some of the interior pages (courtesy of mph).

As well take note that Patricio will be at the myplasticheart booth #113 on Friday 10/10 at 4PM for a free sign and sketch session where you can purchase this amazing book for only US$20!

"I'm super excited with this release, its amazing to have something thats its the direct result of your fans and friends support ( you should mention that I used a similar platform to kickstarter but called Ideame here in Argentina) but also embodies all your work from the last 6 years. this is a great way to meet The Tenebrae and to know what I do, and if you are already a follower this will help to have a better understanding of my characters and my future projects." -shared Patricio Oliver exclusively with TOYSREVIL.

(Twitter @patriciooliver / Facebook)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK