Avengers: Age of Ultron Teaser Trailer, Screengrabs & Poster


Woke up this Thursday morning, pretty early too, as I had an early night. Sat down to have a log conversation with mum too, which lasted a good 3 hours, to which I then logged online, and discovered the fury that which was the release of the AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON, apparently 6 days before it's intended scheduled date! The thing is, on regular days, the very FIRST thing I would do in the morning, is log on to see what has happened while I slept (timezones be darned) ... meanwhile, I'll go watch it for the 5th time ~ kthnxbye!


Here are essentially two points to consider:

Got Ultron:






Got Hulkbuster:






(Screengrabs by SuperHeroHype / mirrored HERE on my Popcorn-X FB album
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK