The Jelly Empire for #NYCC2014 New York Comic Con

"I have a few new things this year, as you know I have the new Miss Jellybot Plush and more Mister Jellybots. But I also have a new resin figure! It's a flat, 2.5" jellybot magnet and I'm calling them Party Bot Magnets. So sparkly!" -shared Selina Briggs of The Jelly Empire, who also adds; "I'm debuting the release of my 3rd comic as well. This one is the story of Jelly The Pirate and, of course, the story is about hunting for treasure because what pirate story wouldn't be? (Also) I have some new prints for the con."
"Along with the comic I have made come customs of the characters which will be sold as a set, Captain Jelly, Mr. Pie his first mate, a crew member and a cannibot. The other custom that I will have for the con is a crossover set with Argonaut Resin which is the Eleventh Doctor and his companion."
*Click HERE to view individual images of what The Jelly Empire will have for New York Comic Con 2014 (Oct 9-12) Booth #401.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK