"Custom" Heavy Getter Robo by John Eugene Atendido Avila JeAA


Seeing the above one image of a "Heavy Getter Robo" from John Eugene Atendido Avila made me smile, and of course I had to bug him for the low-down of this piece, which unfortunately is not a custom, but a photoshop-doctored image … would be fun tho, innit?
"Been watching super robot videos recently Mazinger / Getter Robo etc. then came this idea in my mind that I need to make it in 3D. Saw this 1/6 ROBOT HEAVY from 3A and it seems will fit as base on my concept. I rendered my concept on my computer using a ROBOT HEAVY photo from the net. I used to make rough study with the use of editing software before working on it on actual piece." -shared JeAA
"Its just like sketching on paper, it is also easier to change color on the computer. Did other custom for 3A Dr.Doom, made it look like Skeletor. Well for now illl be working on this custom pieces. Soon will be posting more photos and infos." -added JeAA.
Stay tuned to his updates on Facebook.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK