Paintings, Totes & Toys from Luke Chueh for 3B: Boba, Bears, and Bounty Hunters @ FLABSLAB (Nov 21)

"They've got me working here. You want me to paint for you, fly me out to your country, put me up in a nice hotel, and promise me a percentage of sales, and I'm on the next flight. It's that easy." -Luke Chueh

"@lukechueh has kindly agreed to do a series of small paintings that will be priced affordably. Probably one of the rare or only chance to get a painting by Luke at prices you'll not see again." - FLABSLAB.

In addition to the BOBA collectible to be released at FLABSLAB this Friday night for Luke Chueh's "3B: Boba, Bears, and Bounty Hunters" Show, there'll also b a series of "small paintings" to be had, along with tote bags and blister carded SUCKLE bears (USD45 / SGD60 each)! Why oh why does it always have to be a night-time event? *flips-table*


FLABSLAB
1 Commonwealth Lane
#06-11 One Commonwealth
Singapore 149544
Republic of Singapore
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK