Teaser for Squadt.50 from Ferg - Small Squadt = Big Fun!

After literal years of gagging for Squadts since my first post in 2008 (I have zero in my collection ~ *sadface*), looks like I might be able to afford to collect them soon! And perhaps in droves too! Because you simply cannot just collect just a SINGLE Squadt, you NEED a whole GANG of them! MUAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

Witness a resized "Squadt.50" from Ferg, with the prototype for CHIPP s001 teased here! Further info if and when I find them :)


My personal preference towards toy-collecting has somewhat altered it's trajectory in recent years, veering toward smaller scaled figures on one end of the spectrum, due simply to the lack of display or/and storage space, but also they are sized alongside similar toys from various other brands, which makes for more flexible play-time and fun - something which I thoroughly enjoy more, and that makes me mondo-excited for - SMALL SQUADT = BIG FUN! :)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK