All I Want For Christmas Is … TOYSREVIL 2014 Edition


TOYSREVIL might not be able to grant you your wishes for Christmas … but maybe letting your friends and other folks know might? MUAHAHAHAHAHA

Email me (toysreviler [at] gmail.com) or simply leave your want (just ONE item please lol) in the comment section of this post - Selected wishes might go on the blog (add pics please, if possible :p). OR you could leave a comment on my Instagram or my Facebook - I'll be checking ALL of them :)

Every week I will publish a post with folks' collective wishes, and it all ends Christmas Day December 25th @ 12noon (GMT) hahaha ... oops! I meant; HO~HO~HO!

FYI: This is purely for "fun", and NOT a "contest" or "giveaway" … but if anyone wants to make folks' wishes come true, by all means, please go ahead! :)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK