Colossal Titan on new "Attack On Titan" Live-action movie poster


Here's a look at a new poster image for the live action ATTACK ON TITAN feat film, featuring the Colossal Titan! And I am trying my darkest to contain my excitement!
"A newly released poster for the live-action adaptation of Attack on Titan suggests its titans will be even bigger than their manga counterparts … According to Anime News Network, the colossal Titan in the manga and TV anime was about 60 meters tall (about 200 feet). In contrast, the live-action films' colossal Titan will stand at twice that height, "towering over even the 108-meter (350-foot) height of the tallest movie Godzilla ever, the monster from Garth Edwards and Legendary Pictures' Godzilla film this year."" -reported io9.com.
An adaptation of the anime and manga of the same name, I wonder if … SPOILER ALERT … the Eren Titan will make an appearance as well? Check out my earlier post for character images of the "human" cast so far! Gosh do I heart Shingeki no kyojin!!!!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK