Michael Lau for CSBOOTH19 @ TOYSOUL 2014


So what can you find at Michael Lau's CSBOOTH19 @ Toy Soul 2014 (Dec 19-21, 2014)? There's that Pink x Yellow Accented NY FAT vinyl, CC32 S.F.M.L.from CRAZYCHILDREN SERIES, and other awesomeness to be found at CS Booth: E17-E19, hopefully more "urban vinyl toys" which started me personally down this path of nil return! … nd I am holding back further product info because I want you to suffer being unable to own them, NOT! I wanna know too, okay? MUAHAHAHAHAHA … Sooooo have you got your mules all sorted out yet? :)


(Source: Facebook)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK