The Reveal of TWO TON SAM by Ron English (#CerealKillers FTW)


Sure, they are all parodies of "cereal" mascots, and was borne from an art commentary about sources of childhood diabetes via nutrition-less food … but that's not the reason why I heart them, and covert them … I want them because they are CHUBBY. I like chubby toys, I like that they look huggable but in reality are but firms pieces of colored plastic ("vinyl" in this case) and cannot be squished … I like them because it is like looking in a mirror and seeing something colorful and cheery … "Toys" are a faux-reality we choose to embrace and enjoy, IMHO, and I am fine with that.

Meanwhile, featured above is a look at TWO TON SAM from Ron English, with this "Froot Looped" mascot join the rest of his "Cereal Killers" on toy shelves everywhere somewhen!

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK