Custom-Feature: Predator Dolor from Rich Page of UME Toys

"Last year at NYCC I meet up again with top chap Rich (great name) from Triplikid and was lucky enough to snag a blank Dolor of him - as soon as I'd seen the toy knew I needed to make him into one of my all time favourite film badasses PREDATOR. It's taken some time but here he is." -shared Rich Page of UME Toys.
"I must say I'm always blown away with the detail and quality of Triplikid's resins, so good! I was going to pop this guy in the store today but just received an email from ToyCon UK reminding me it's only a couple of months away - so I'm going to hold onto him until then. If you fancy seeing him make sure you pop over to the booth I'm sharing with Jon-Paul Kaiser. Cheers." -added Rich Page (IG @richpage).
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK