Jake Lee's Top Ten Toys For 2014

WHAT-IS: *Celebrating 2015 with a series of "TOP TEN TOYS FOR 2014" as picked by fellow plastic-crack-addicts … eerrr … I meant "fellow toy collectors"! It doesn't have to be released in 2014, it just has to be purchased / gifted / unboxed in 2014. Living my toy-dreams vicariously through you collections! Share Your Toy-Joy, people!* [CLICK to read all]

Wanna know what Jake Lee AKA the bossman of Pobber Toys has picked for his TOP TEN TOYS FOR 2014? (All images and words via). Scroll down, read on, and ENJOY!

(#10) "Pobber’s 2014 releases including Mecha Bad Ass, Pin Up Girl & 3Balls. While it is a little presumptuous to put Pobber’s toys on the list, they truly were some of my most loved Pobber releases."
(#9) "Omens - Probably on every toy collector’s shelf. They are inexpensive and before you know it, you have a shelf full of owls."
(#8) "Kookie No Good - Who doesn’t love a sad little fortune cookie? That facial expression on him is priceless."
(#7) "Inc - Have always wanted to own one. I resisted for a while but finally pulled out my wallet at TTF."
(#6) "Mount Fuji - This piece grew on me each day at TTF and I finally bought it on the second last day. The artist, Moe Nakamura, was at the event and signed the piece."
(#5) "I am OK - Simple, cute and fun. That’s how toys are meant to be and I think this piece pulled it off so well. "
(#4) "APO Frogs - Some toys grow on you, this is one of them. I particularly love the Ghosts of Fallen Frogs. Definitely the best of the series. "
(#3) "A Clockwork Carrot - DIM . It’s by Kozik and is in matte black. Enough said. "
(#2) "Choices - Our little bunny here is faced with tough decisions armed with a knife to help him carry it out. Thought provoking collectibles are far and between and this is one of them."
(#1) "Boba - Luke Chueh brings his own twist to Boba and it is hard to resist."







We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK