Mr Slopes' Top Ten Toys For 2014

WHAT-IS: *Celebrating 2015 with a series of "TOP TEN TOYS FOR 2014" as picked by fellow plastic-crack-addicts … eerrr … I meant "fellow toy collectors"! It doesn't have to be released in 2014, it just has to be purchased / gifted / unboxed in 2014. Living my toy-dreams vicariously through you collections! Share Your Toy-Joy, people!* [CLICK to read all]

From toy collector and photographer Sahril Dolaman AKA "Mr. Slopes" (IG @slopesurfer), we have the latest Top Ten to share! And it is a sweet one, indeed!

A photo posted by Mr. Slopes (@slopesurfer) on

(#10) Smorkin’ Choice Cuts Labbit 2.5”

WHY: "The blue lines over the white base just works for this piece. I’ve also had eyes on the bigger one initially but pockets were not deep enough during the release. So to get this smaller version is a no brainer."

A photo posted by Mr. Slopes (@slopesurfer) on

(#9) Wandering Misfits

WHY: "I’ve always wanted a Kathie Olivas piece and this particular one from the Wandering Misfits series is one of my favorite. It’s cute, has for legs and holds a lollypop. What’s not to like :)"

A photo posted by Mr. Slopes (@slopesurfer) on

(#8) Penelope McStompsalot

WHY: "No need to mention who this piece is designed by. It’s very different from the usual 8” dunnys that were released. It opens up to reveal a smaller dunny inside. Insane!"

A photo posted by Mr. Slopes (@slopesurfer) on

(#7) Coarse Omens

WHY: "These smaller sized owls by Coarse just speak for itself. Cute aren’t they? Now you can have an army of these without really breaking you wallet :)"

A photo posted by Mr. Slopes (@slopesurfer) on

(#6) Dunny Mardivale series

WHY: "I’m a big Andrew Bell fan :)"

A photo posted by Mr. Slopes (@slopesurfer) on

(#5) Mahakala Misfortune Cat

WHY: "I was floored after reading Andrew’s blog post on how he created the original Mahakala cat. When I found out that they are making a smaller sized production piece I was floored a second time. Then I got to know that Mike (Ozzo Collection) was bringing these in… floored!"

A photo posted by Mr. Slopes (@slopesurfer) on

(#4) Oozebeet

WHY: "I’m also a big Scott Tolleson fan :)"

A photo posted by Mr. Slopes (@slopesurfer) on

(#3) Kookie No Good

WHY: "STGCC Exclusive colorway! Definitely a must have. Sad toys makes me happy. I don’t know why."

A photo posted by Mr. Slopes (@slopesurfer) on

(#2) APO Frog Oddly Merry

WHY: "I first learnt about this frog during STGCC 2014. Seen it in person and that was it. This is the 5th frog that I own."

A photo posted by Mr. Slopes (@slopesurfer) on

(#1) ThreeA AP Adventure Kartel Series 1

WHY: "There were not many 1/12 releases by ThreeA in 2014 (I only collect 1/12 due to limited storage/display space). To finally have a big 14 figure boxset release was like an ‘I don’t know how to describe’ feeling. Opening them one after another… wahh ‘song’!! And yes... I bought the whole set :)"
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK