RELEASE THE mini SQUADTS! - NOZZEL s001.50 On Sale Jan 12


With a release set for Monday, JAN 12 - Noon Central Time via store.projectsquadt.com, Ferg's NOZZEL S001.50 will be priced at US$40 per (additional $20 worldwide shipping / orders of 2-3 pieces will receive $25 flat rate shipping). THIS WILL BE A TIMED OPEN RELEASE (24 HOUR ORDER PERIOD)
"NOZZEL S001.50 3.5" vinyl, cloth and ABS - Includes: 2 sets of arms, sAK-74, parka and removable helmet."

A photo posted by FERG (@fergbag) on


After being excited about, and blogging about Project Squadt for all these years, I have yet to own a single Squadt (besides K11 which is NOT the same / For Sale Soon), I am frankly rather pissed at the situation and of my pathetic lack of financial ability. Regardless, this would give me a chance to start (I have a thing about "beginnings"…), although I am on the fence about starting with a new size … the "excitement" has not faded as much tho …
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK