The Coming of LITTLE LIBERTY by ESC Toy

Nearing completion- Little Liberty by #erickscarecrow #vinyl #figure #statueofliberty #nyc #newyorkcity #2015

Une photo publiƩe par esctoy.com (@esctoycom) le


How Big is "Little"? When? = these are the questions on my mind for Erick Scarecrow X ESC Toy's LITTLE LIBERTY vinyl figure, which I will update as I go along. It is also mentioned that there will be a P!G exclusive colorway too! And "swirly spray cloud" FTW! *I<3NYC 2015*

A photo posted by esctoy.com (@esctoycom) on


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK