TOYSREVIL's Top Ten Toys For 2014: #7 Mishka Keep Watch Dunny

A photo posted by TOYSREVIL (@toysrevil) on


If you've followed my Top Ten Toys-list since #10, you might have figured out the items listed have an emotional or sentimental "connection" with me (I am a toy-sap like that, so sue me ;p) so this particular item was a "struggle" to list, as it is here based solely on it's "aesthetics"! KEEP WATCH DUNNY / BAD NEW DUNNY from Mishka!

Loved seeing the image online, and loved it even more in person. Something about the faux-vinyl-fur suit gets to me, and a lil'tinge of gruesome and the macabre is enough to get me all excited LOL

I drool over toys I blog about on a daily basis (if I collected my daily drool for the past decade, I could easily fill a river LOL), and this item had me slobbering hahaha

"Sometimes I feel like somebody's watching me..." #toylife #Miskha Kidrobot

A photo posted by TOYSREVIL (@toysrevil) on


And come to think of it, this must have been the very first product I actually "reserved" from my plastic-crack-dealer .. eerrr .. I meant toy shop Ozzo Collection, in as many years as I had been blogging! I normally would need to SEE the final product before I bite the bullet. Even I had to peep the Keep Watch Labbit first in-hand, then decide to snag it LOL

The 8-incher is a sight to behold and hold, while the Polar Edition 3-incher is a delight to pose with. One happy family of cycloptic eyes to see me playing with my toys LOL

"Sometimes you don't have to see eye to eye to agree." #toylife

A photo posted by TOYSREVIL (@toysrevil) on

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK