"Ultraman Ace" #Bootlego

A photo posted by TOYSREVIL (@toysrevil) on


What I love about Bootlego (AKA "bootleg LEGO mini figures") are characters like ULTRAMAN getting some toy-action, although the quality of make is hardly top-notch, I am crossing my fingers to eventually see licenses like "Kamen Rider" and other childhood fictional heroes made toy! Of course if it was "officially licensed" it would be awesome-er .. *cough*

In a set of 6 x characters, I've seen these for quite sometime at Sunday Flea Market at CSC, and had long desired them, frankly speaking - but not at the price they are charging hahaha yes, I am being a cheapskate, and one of the "guilty-pleasures" of pursing bootlegos are also somewhat the price-points haha … But then again a fraction of the price found at HDB estates does not mean you can get the entire set, which in this case is this sole chainsaw wielding Ultraman I came back home with … Win Some, Loose Some ... #toylife

A photo posted by TOYSREVIL (@toysrevil) on

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK