BanaNa ViruS's Top Ten Toys for 2014

WHAT-IS: *Celebrating 2015 with a series of "TOP TEN TOYS FOR 2014" as picked by fellow plastic-crack-addicts … eerrr … I meant "fellow toy collectors"! It doesn't have to be released in 2014, it just has to be purchased / gifted / unboxed in 2014. Living my toy-dreams vicariously through you collections! Share Your Toy-Joy, people!* [CLICK to read all]

I dig into Taiwan-designer BanaNa ViruS' collection to find out what are his TOP TEN TOYS for 2014! Scroll down to find out what they are, and check out his Facebook and Instagram for updates on his new products :)


(#10) QEE by TIM BISKUP

WHY: "Tim Biskup has been one of my favorite designers, and I had long wanted his works, and when I saw this on Ebay with an acceptable price, I grabbed it without hesitation!" ("TB一直是我很喜歡的設計師之一. 這款也是我想追很久的作品之一. 終於在去年底的EBAY上看到可以接受的價錢, 所以毫不考慮的標下了它!!!")


(#9) SALAMANDER by T9G

WHY: "This is a very interesting design different from general toy designs, and yet still be able to recognize the "T9G style". Plus it is in my favorite pink color with luminous, how could I not grab it!" ("這是一個很有趣的設計, 跳脫了一般的設計, 卻依舊看得出T9G的風格. 加上是我最喜歡的粉紅配夜光 - 怎能不入手呢~!!!")


(#8) SKULL PUPPET by Nuttayuth Joey Thunyaluckpak

WHY: "This was a gift from a Thai friend Saroot (of Skullpuppet by Nuttayuth Joey Thunyaluckpak). And while we are always unable to successfully communicate with each other, we always have a very special friendship. I really feel very lucky to have these foreign friends ~ !!!" ("這是泰國好友 Saroot 送給我的禮物. 總是跟大家都無法順利溝通, 卻總是有著很特別的友誼關係 … 我真的覺得自己很幸運有這些外國朋友~!!!")


(#7) PUG BY CACOOCA

WHY: "This piece was gifted to me by the designer himself, whose work and style I liked. This was also the very first piece he had for sale, and I got it first. Feels good to have people envy me ah!" ("這件作品也是設計師本人送我的禮物, 因為我本就很喜歡他的風格與作品. 再送我的當下這件作品也指示剛開賣, 等於第一手搶先擁有, 那樣多麽讓人羨慕的感覺啊~ XD")


(#6) INC BY INSTINCTOY

WHY: "This INC from INSTINCTOY is more gorgeous than his earlier releases, and is on a new level. Coupled with pink and blue combined with the perfect color combo, and can be regarded as a piece of high-quality work!" ("這次的INC有別以往的華麗與層次. 再加上粉紅與藍色的完美比例結合, 算是件高品質的作品了!!!")


(#5) WUKONG TEQ by ANTZ x QUICCS

WHY: "I first met ANTZ in 2014 and liked his style of graffiti, and immediately take him as my idol!" ("在2014 首次見到 ANTZ本人. 因為喜歡他的塗鴉風格, 在當下就把他當作我的偶像了~!!!")


(#4) KILLER DONUT by AARON WOES MARTIN

WHY: "The first time I met Aaron Woes Martin was in STGCC 2014. I feel that he is a very interesting and very easygoing designer, and as well this piece suited my "wayward" style … for me, this piece is unique collection!" ("在2014 STGCC第一次見到Aaron Woes Martin本人. 感覺他是一個很有趣也很隨和的設計師, 因為喜歡他這件作品加上他配合我任性的要求. 對我來說這件作品是獨一無二的收藏品!!!")


(#3) TABLE TALK x STICKY MONSTER LAB

WHY: "Designed by SML, I had asked Korean designer UpTempo Lee to help me buy this piece, and by the time to pay, he sad it was a "gift" to me, and I felt very happy and sweet. Because of the language barrier, we did not have much interaction … but receiving this small gift, the joy I felt is indescribable in words!" ("這件作品是友好韓國設計師 UpTempo Lee 送我的. 當時只是請他幫我代買. 在付款的時候卻告知我送我當禮物. 我真的覺得很開心與窩心. 因為我們語言不通 所以並沒有太多交集 … 但卻送了我這件小禮物, 這種喜悅已無法用言語形容!!!")


(#2) CC32 S.F.M.L. BY MICHAEL LAU

WHY: "Michael is "God of Toys" in my heart, and I have always loved his work and design, especial his CC21~32 carrion-box series. The design really surprised me, with such enriched imagination, hence secured his position in my heart!" ("我一直很喜歡他的作品與設計, 尤其是CC21~32這個紙箱系列, 在角色設定真的讓我驚訝, 怎有如此想像力豐富的人 … 也因此奠定了在我心中的地位!!!")


(#1) BLACK LABORARY BY BLACK 13 PARK

WHY: "The main reason I like this is because I like "fox", plus the ultra-fine workmanship and super fine detail in this piece is amazing.

I normally would buy a single piece, especially high-priced products … but for this, I bought two pieces! So you can see the value I have for this!" ("主要原因是因為我很喜歡狐狸, 加上超精緻的作工與超細緻的細節, 很少作品我會買一個以上. 尤其是高單價單品更是不可能, 但我卻買了兩隻這作品 - 可見他在我心中的價值了~!!!")
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK