Vinyl Idolz by Vinyl Sugar @ New York Toy Fair 2015


Are you not excited by the video teaser for VINYL IDOLZ by A Large Evil Corporation x Funko seen above? ARE YOU NOT? How about this display snaps of the characters from television sitcom classic SEINFELD currently on show at the Vinyl Sugar booth in New York Toy Fair 2015 (Feb 14-17)? Thought so… :)


UPDATED With New Pics:

UPDATED with images of displays at the recent New York Toy Fair 2015 (Source: MWCToys), and truthfully I am "scared", as there are LOADS of figures I dearly WANT, but worry I cannot afford them all ... I am truly fearful I might niss out on some awesomeness here OMGOMGOMG

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK