The Coming of MAX BOY from Max Toy Co


Today we get to have a peek at an upcoming new Max Toy Co toy, featuring a new sculpt by Makino-san from TTToys (LOVE the Eyezon toy in the hand behind the back of a toy!), to which Mark Nagata shared:

"…something I’ve wanted to make since starting Max Toys 9 years ago …! I named the company after my son, Max … and he’s our mascot (Maxcot ?) … so coming soon is … Max Boy!

Max Boy is based on our logo & my son, Max with a nod to Japanese advertising figures like Sony Boy"
."


Perfect for celebrating Max Toy Co's 9th Anniversary with, methinks! So looking forward to further reveals…! :)


(Above-peek at "Sony Boy" via www.obsessionistas.co.uk)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK