The "Secret" of Jeffrey Lamm's Star Eater / SMD5 Revealed!


The "secret" of Jeffrey Lamm's Star Eater / SMD5 has been revealed! There is a "robot head" hidden under it's regular head! Check out the "other" colorway edition featured below-left … now THIS kinda "secret" I'd love to discover!

@cluttermagazine did the honors of this @unboxindustries-produced vinyl, and Instagram @greasebat has the pics. Wish I could say I have the EVA-colorway edition (bagged in below-right pic) coming, but I don't … *man-wails* :p

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK