A Look at a Bootleg Lego GROOT & Launch of my new hobby blog #mybootlego

Bro, what I want to show at CSC earlier today was this bootlego #Groot @marine_ramdhani :)

A photo posted by TOYSREVIL (@toysrevil) on


I do not necessary take to (constantly) posting "bootlego" toys on my blogs (except specifically for a NEW hobby blog I JUST started at mybootlego.blogspot.com MUAHAHAHAHAAAAA), but THIS particular piece is worth a gander, primarily because it is not necessarily based on any existing LEGO mini figure (that I recognize anyways), and while the character itself is a unapologetic direct rip off "Groot" from "Guardians of the Galaxy", the figure form is not, and that to me is pretty awesome :)

This figure is not "new" though, and has been released for quite some time now (but I only managed to snag it last week-ish. havigng stopped purchasing bootlegos for some time...).

Price wise, it can be had locally (in Singapore) for SG$6 easy (sans shipping 'natch), so be careful how you spend your $$$ if you intend to purchase this online :)

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK