ReAction Figure Dioramas from Super7 for #SDCC2015?


Spotted on IG @brianflynn is the above image with the captions "Proofing time...! #sdcc #sdcc2015 #ReActionfigures #actionfigures #toys #monsters" … and hill I am unsure of it's exact nature if the product in question, but wouldn't it be great if it was a cutout-foldout paper diorama for ReAction figures? Think printed papercraft to complement toys (Also see Dookie-Poo Paper Jam blog).

UPDATED: Alway put a smile on my fat face when I find myself guessing right … yes, nigh-egotistical of me, I know, but I get my jollies in especially when I cannot afford the things I want … *man-tear*… regardless, can;t wait to see what this dio looks like!

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK