Introducing "Byron LIQUID" by KORATERS Shoko Nakazawa × INSTINCTOY (*Pre-sale at #STGCC2015)


INSTINCTOY announces their collaboration with Japanese artist Shoko Nakazawa AKA "KORATERS" with the reveal of BYRON LIQUID!
"One of my original work 『LIQUID』 has transformed into 『Byron』. I like this figure 『Byron』 from the very beginning time, and it has been noted by most of collector now. When I met 『Byron』, I thought that would be fun if Liquid and Byron have some evolution. And this time I had discussion with Artist Nakazawa, we were so excited on this project! Artist Nakazawa will hand paint this INSTINCTOY edition Byron as always." - shared Hiroto Ohkubo.

The Regular/Standard version is the all-black (opaque) body with white tipped "claws" and ruby red "eyes" (like their "inc"), while the Half-clear is "chase" edition (*Secret color mixing ratio is approximately 1/5 odds). FYI: The G.I.D and white and sequin Byrons in pics are not available at this activity.

Pre-sale happens this September 12 & 13 at Singapore Toy, Games & Comic-Con, with a price point of between SGD$45 to $48, and will be sold "blind box"-styled (AKA "you'd not know what you purchased until you opened the bag"), first come first served (OMGOMGOMG NEED). I can only hope i'll get paid by this time, and can treat myself … am feeling very stressed to get this now…*gulp*

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK