T9GxShoko RANGERON - Clear Version is the AWESOMENESS

One of the first figure I plan to get for myself at Ozzo when I get my salary next month, is a clear "Byron" from Koraters (ever since pawing it at Ozzo, my mind is constantly on it!) … and then I saw THIS;


Witness the T9GxShoko RANGERON! This Clear version is the first colorway to be released, debuting at the "S X T Taipei" 2-person gallery show at Paradise in Taiwan - featuring the works of T9G (check out his Rangreas back-spikes on Byron!) and Koraters AKA "Shoko Nakazawa".

Shown below are some select preview snaps of the event's display, as well as word that more Rangerons will be made available later on after the event.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK