TOYSREVIL In Jakarta for #PopconAsia & All Sorts of Toy-Fun! (Aug 7-9)

UPDATE#2: Managed to get into Jakarta for the last day of Popcon - whoo-hoo! :)

UPDATE #1: I will not be able to make the opening day of Popcon. Will update further if I am able to be at Popcon at all this year.


The last time I was in Jakarta was in 2013 (for Star Wars Day Jakarta), and this would be my first time experiencing Popcon Asia … Can't wait to see you folks there! :)

FYI: I will be instagraming my adventures on @toysrevil with the hashtag #TOYSREVILJKT2015 :)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK