Kenny Wong & Molly for #TTF2015 Taipei Toy Festival


Kenny Wong will be boothing at A65-A66 at the coming weekend's Taipei Toy Festival 2015, with his beloved MOLLY taking center stage, with Baby Molly Series, Space Molly and the 3rd BJD Molly figure in her favorite fast-food clown getup LOL

Every year I post his goodies, and every year my heart breaks a little because I never can seem to procure any of his toy-goodness … not for the lack of effort but for the dismal finances that plague my life :p


I remembered going slightly toy-berserk when Baby Molly series came out circa TTF 2014, but the excitement sorta died down by the time I got my hands on them, so to me personally they ended up being very "instant gratification" items - if I had been able to purchase them there and then when they were unleashed, that would be that, I guess … then I saw images for the BABY MOLLY Series 2, and I am "excited" again!



I really don't know about you folks, but I really want a SPACE MOLLY - either colorway would work for me. Personally this looks to be one of the larger Kenny Wong Molly figures of a specific aesthetic which I like, versus the previous versions with either huge crowns, or items of a smaller scale, or perhaps too "collectible" versus "toy". The slidable visor really helps the appeal too LOL

The 16cm tall Space Molly is priced at NT$2600 per piece.

我説過molly其實是一種毒⋯保護鏡子一打開,半秒之內請你離開,否則我只有⋯叫你去排隊⋯

Posted by Kenny Wong on Wednesday, September 16, 2015


Without a doubt MOLLY THE CATCHUP KILLER is the BJD ("Ball-Jointed-Doll") for this year's launch, limited to 300pcs (250pcs for order / 50pcs @ TTF) with each priced at HK$ 1,460. Folks interested to order online are to read instructions here on FB.


IT'S A BEAUTIFUL DAY (9th Anniversary Version) is a 20cm tall polystone piece in two colorway editions - with the white haired limited to 180ocs and priced at NY$7200, while the dark haired piece is priced at NT$7600 (limited to only 80pcs).
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK