Pop! Anime: Tokyo Ghoul from Funko


I am trying to contain my excitement and desire to step out of the house now to track down these two figures, as this slice of toy-news perfumed my inbox this glorious Tuesday morning! And since Singapore shops are overrun with Pop! Vinyls from Funko, it should be a slice of cake no?

Listed as "available now" are One-Eyed Ghoul Ken Kaneki and Touka Kirishima from my utterly fav anime TOKYO GHOUL in their glorious individual "kagune", flared out for blood!


There are also Ichigo and Rukia from Bleach, but I'm not that jazzed about them, sorry :p
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK