"We're bad guys. It’s what we do." - First Trailer for SUICIDE SQUAD


The first official trailer has been released for DC Comics silver screen feature film SUICIDE SQUAD, and I found myself utterly excitable and near-tearing with buttfrakking-geeknerdjoy, as I witnessed on my tiny laptop screen the forming of "Taskforce X", the individual characters in-jail and in-action, all to the splendtastic strains of Queen's "Bohemian Rhapsody", and I CAN. NOT. WAIT. for when this hits theaters August 5th!

This, plus the Comic-Con First Look, puts this David Ayer-directed feature film on the TOP of my Watch-List for 2016!

Go catch more Suicide Squad on their WWW @ www.suicidesquad.com / facebook.com/SuicideSquad / instagram.com/SuicideSquadMovie / twitter.com/SuicideSquadWB, and check out the below featured poster, which debuted yesterday in anticipation of today's trailer launch … "We're bad guys. It’s what we do."


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK