My First Gudetama (#gashapon / #gacha)


With my Gacha-Ful Monday Haul, I'd also managed to break my "Gudetama"-cherry with two capsules of the "lazy egg" mascot character, and I am left wondering WHY IT TOOK ME SO LONG to get on the gush-bandwagon! LOL

Scored these at the Toys'R'Us outlet in Tampines Mall, with each pull costing SG$3.00 on new Megacorp gacha machines installed the very day I had gone to watch Deadpool (which now makes me want to do a "Deadpool-Gudetama" custom because I could not find any Deadpool toys I could buy, after enjoying the show muchly! But I digress...

Scroll down to peep more Gudetama-gachas! Will I go grab more Gudetamas? I'm not too sure tho… hhhmmm…

A video posted by TOYSREVIL (@toysrevil) on

WHO/WHAT-IS: "Gudetama is a Sanrio character introduced in 2013 based on an egg lacking in "spunk". His name is a play on "gude gude"; used to describe someone with no energy or strength and possibly tama from tamago (egg). He is sometimes seen with a man in an orange/yellow costume that fully covers the body.

Gudetama came second in a Sanrio contest known as Food Character Election held from September 3rd 2013 until December 1st 2013."
(Wikia)

A video posted by TOYSREVIL (@toysrevil) on


My first #gudetama #gasaphon #gachagachagachaaa #gacha #takaratomyarts #toylife

A photo posted by TOYSREVIL (@toysrevil) on


A photo posted by TOYSREVIL (@toysrevil) on


A photo posted by TOYSREVIL (@toysrevil) on

BIO: "Gudetama is hard to motivate and has a negative, defeatist attitude. On his official Twitter account's profile comment, he says that he goes through trouble and murmur every day and that he only does it (tweets?) because "great people" told him to. He believes that some day he will be eaten. He is not always unhappy, as he put a smile on in a video asking people to vote for him, but unfortunately someone put him down saying that he was "desperate"." (Wikia)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK