THE ASTRONAUT by Alex Pardee x ToyQube Drops May 10th


Introducing THE ASTRONAUT by Alex Pardee x ToyQube = A 10-inches tall parasitic astro-beast limited to 200pcs, with a SRP of US$130 apiece.

Looks irrevocably like a figure that walked out of Alex's own painting (which it did, actually - shown below-right), the painted resin figure is currently on countdown to be released May 10th via www.toyqube.com, Alex as well teased; "there will be a special "First Day Edition" available only on May 10 that will include something extra special with it (hint, the extra special something can give you a paper cut). We worked hard on bringing this alien to life. And we love him."



From the Diary of Christina Farmer: “November 19th, 2017. I was SO proud of Douglas. Well, I mean, I AM so proud of Douglas. I mean…I don’t really know what I mean anymore. Despite the unintended burden I couldn’t help feeling from having to raise Meredith practically on my own after the doctors discovered her tumors and amputated her feet, Douglas was Living his dream. Not many of us can genuinely say that. But he was doing it. He was ACTUALLY becoming an astronaut. 2 years of classroom work. 3 years of tests. 10-months of survival training. And 21 years of telling me that someday he will blow me a kiss from 220,000 miles above our house. All for a 30-second spacewalk that…well…that might have….no. It’s fine. Douglas is fine. He’s just a little jaundiced from the trip and I’m just in disbelief that he’s home safe. I better go make dinner for them.... "The Astronaut" goes on sale May 10th at @toyqube

A photo posted by Alex Pardee (@alexpardee) on


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK