#CSCToyScore June 26, 2016


I have been wanting to go to China Square Central for a while now, specifically to take picture(s) of a stall/table that sold miniature items at the sunday flea market - thinking my students could use as "props" for their model submissions - and found the opportunity to do so today .... so guess which stall did not open today? :p

Nevertheless, I did what I told myself NOT to - and perused the toyshops, and found myself coming back home, with THESE…

My first #Sunguts vinyl! GID too haha - thanks CSC! #toylife #toyscore

A photo posted by TOYSREVIL (@toysrevil) on



[ MORE images of Baby Rangeon n #gachaGachaGACHAAA ]


A photo posted by TOYSREVIL (@toysrevil) on


Cheers, and hope you'll have a splendid and toy-ful weekend too, folks!
Andy
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK