#CSCToyScore July 24, 2016


Snagged a companion for my Bathing Duckie, Harley BB reunites with her “pudding’”, scored my first Rangeron, getting inspired by Secret Base x Hello Kitty figures, and am glad I was patient enough to wait for the pricing to go on discount on the EVA-04 … a quick and short Sunday at CSC weekend last, with the aim to meet up with my buddy Marine (and his family) … and as well I ended up feeling a lick of the toy-hunting the pulse and excitement of San Diego Comic Con 2016 - at the very least in my lil’red dot of the island Singapore, yeh?

Heh.




Sunday #CSCScore - My 1st #RANGERON #toylife

A photo posted by TOYSREVIL (@toysrevil) on


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK