"Do Not Fade Away" Project by Brent Nolasco


Brent Nolasco has no doubt been in the heat of the hustlethese salad toy-days (as far as TOYSREVIL is concerned!), sculpting and creating like a BEAST, and he has just shared with us a new project titled;
""Do not fade away" (6-inch tall) is a open-ended project that I am working on. I decided to make my own DIY platform to work on this year. I have multiple ideas for this project. The first release will be resin blanks in August and there will be other projects in the works to come. Stay tuned for more info."
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK