The Coming of MelonCat from Rato Kim


South Korean toy-maker Rato Kim teases collectors of her BOXCATS with the coming of “MELONCAT”, from her Summer Series 2, with “pre-orders” coming soon! Stay totally refreshed with a platter of WaterMelonCats and MelonCats, indeed!

You’d be advised to stay connected via her Instagram @ratokim and Facebook page for further updates!

I’ve been egging to snag her BreadCat but I am financially unviable online, so I suck my virtual-thumb and hope to meet her in person one day to purchase direct, if any is left! LOL

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK