Rato Kim’s BOXCATS at #TTF2016


Earlier in the day I featured what BoxCats South Korean artist Rato Kim will be available at the coming New York Comic-Con 2016 (Oct 6-9) … THIS post however, is about what she will be offering folks at Taipei Toy Festival 2016 (Oct 7-10)!

Let’s see … we have BreadCat, WatermelonCat, PeachCat, Pumpkin Cat, WoodCat, AND A TAIWAN SPECIAL as yet revealed!

I think she needs to make a special “takeaway box” to fit ALL the BoxCats because I don’t think they’ll hang around for much long on the display shelves at the BOOM!BOOM!POOM! Booth A-29!

Damn I wanna go TTF…!

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK