POCKET PORK DUMPLING Series 2 Cometh from Shawnimals x myplasticheart

POCKET PORK DUMPLING Series 2

Pocket Pork Dumpling Series 2” coming “soon” (November / early December - soon?) from Shawnimals x myplasticheart - featuring “a dozen or so designs”, currently being teased daily on both @shawnimals and @myplasticheart Instagram accounts!

I’ll update this post as soon as more is revealed :)

WHAT-ARE: POCKET PORK DUMPLINGS are sized 1.8-inch wide by 1.5-inch high and 1.6-inch deep vinyls, with Series One released circa 2012, and a multitude of special festive editions and limited runs released since then. I don’t think I’ve ever owned a Pocket Pork Dumpling myself too … I am sad :(


A photo posted by TOYSREVIL (@toysrevil) on




(Above: Dumpling colorways without designs on them)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK