The Coming of SOU from Bubi Au Yeung x FluffyHouse


Bubi Au Yeung will be adding a new character to her creations; TREESON and REN’s story, and courtesy of FluffyHouse (who had produced both Treeson and Ren as figures), we will be seeing more of “SOU” in days to come! Bubi shares with folks the evolution of “SOU”;
"Five years ago, I created a character without a name but an identity - the soul keeper. I am not a market-oriented person though many people want me to make a girl character...I just want to tell the story I like and express what I believe through my creation.

Last year, I named her SOU and I started to work closely with Jorge who is a talented artist and sculptor on making the sculpture of SOU. I am blessed that I got a great team FluffyHouse who always trust and believe in me, then they started on the production of SOU. So that's how it happened. Please stay tuned for more info these days"

SOU’S STORY: ”She is called SOU, the soul keeper.

She is a little girl with a pure heart who is responsible to protect all fragile souls.

She’s seeing the lost, wandering souls, their fears, and their vulnerability. Her duty is to assure that the lost souls are ready to step into the light and find their own peace.

Treeson and Ren have been lucky to cross the path with SOU.

She whispered to them and exhaled magic on her breath, and then they smile with joy and serenity.”


Here's a New Member from Treeson Series! *************************** She is called SOU, the soul keeper. She is a little girl with a pure heart who is responsible to protect all fragile souls. She’s seeing the lost, wandering souls, their fears, and their vulnerability. Her duty is to assure that the lost souls are ready to step into the light and find their own peace. Treeson and Ren have been lucky to cross the path with SOU. She whispered to them and exhaled magic on her breath, and then they smile with joy and serenity. 她的名字叫SOU, 是一位靈魂守護者。 這位有著一顆純潔心靈的小女孩, 負責保護所有脆弱的靈魂。 她能看見那些迷失的心靈, 甚至那些埋藏心裡的恐懼與脆弱。 而她的職責是引領他們學懂自我療癒, 找到屬於自己心靈上的寧靜。 樹仔和阿人也曾與SOU一起經歷過。。。 只要她在他們耳邊輕輕呼出魔法, 臉上便再次展現出快樂又安寧的笑容。 #Treesonandren #treeson #bubiauyeung #soulkeeper #sou #illustration

A photo posted by Fluffy House (@fluffyhouse00) on

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK