tre survival guide to stcc2008: what is

Now, I've not been to a "proper"-Con per se. And by that I mean a "Toys and/or Comics Convention" (and the one in '87 doesn't count!), NOT your weekend I.T. Show or Food Expo, please (both of which are de rigueur in Singapore actually). And all my "knowledge" is gleamed from the various feedback folks have left on forums and it's ilk, and of coz from my wild imaginations and baseless-deductions (am always prepping for that failthful day when I venture beyond Singapore's shores LOL).

And since the Singapore Toy & Comic Convention is the first of it's kind in Singapore, there really isn't a set-precedence, much less a basis of comparison to overseas' Cons, yeh? (which of coz, it will be) ... But of course there are expectations ... and inevitably, "disappointments" - but we shall not go into that (until the Con post-mortem, 'natch) - instead, let us tackle how to enjoy or even "survive" the Con! And with only 24-days leading up to the Preview Night on June 27th (event-proper on 28th & 29th June weekend), there really isn't much time left, is there? LOL

And with that, I shall attempt to post/share some "How-To-Survive-The-Con"-Tips and Discussions (Singapore-Style) - specifically for folks attending the STCC (and yes, I can imagine some of you rolling your eyeballs bwahahahaha) - and if I read like a noob, tis because I AM - a "Convention-Noob", that is. So do feel free to offer advice, feedback and your own tips of survival as well. Any questions from folks coming to Singapore to attend the Con are welcomed as well.

Look out for my first topic of discussion: Financial Transactions ~ *stay tuned* :)

[Disclaimer: these are non-sanctioned blog-posts via my own personal opinion/s & initiative]
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK