TOYSREVIL's CORALINE BOX 23/50 (which I dub thee *Scottie-Box*)

CORALINE23-01

- CLICK THRU to read about the contents and for images of my Coraline Box (Numbered 23/50)
- CLICK for posts about Coraline Boxes on TRE.
- CLICK for all-things CORALINE The Movie on TRE.

CORALINE is a 3D-animated movie directed by Henry Selick (Nightmare Before Xmas) and is based on the novella by Neil Gaiman. Puppetry & Animation is by LAIKA (who were also the gifters of the Coraline boxes). Coraline the movie premieres February 6th, 2009.



Tis funny now, thinking back - it took their second email to convince me
that it wasn't all an online scam to ask me for my mailing address! LOL

CORALINE23-29
Undeniably one of my favouritest "gifts" I've had the honor & pleasure
of receiving this year ~ my humble thanks to the kind folks @ LAIKA!

CORALINE23-08CORALINE23-09
My box was about SCOTTIE DOG. I think I shall dub thee box SCOTTIE-BOX! :p
CORALINE23-10

Contained within were items related to SCOTTIE DOG - both "Living" and "Dead" versions! From the Stills at base of lid-cover (Numbered 45 & 61) - to the puppet-parts pinned down on the red-velvet lined interior-base, to the iron key twisty-tied via steel wires to a thin carded-tag with "Coraline.com - Password: BUTTONEYES" printed on, it was indeed a precious box of lush intentions and DIY-exquisiteness, IMHO. "Brown-nosing" ~ you say? ... F**K YEAH! I'm all about sharing my manly-joy with y'all! LOL

CORALINE23-11CORALINE23-13
CORALINE23-19

But frankly, t'was what was "written" on the letter contained in the envelope pasted out-front of the wooden-box, that got my tear-ducts a quiver and heart of hearts pitter-patterin' (not quite close to receiving an anonymous cheque for a million bucks, but close enough :p) ... and it took all the self-control I could muster, to contain my manly-tears from breaching ... *choke*


[View Higher-res on my Flickr]

CORALINE23-23CORALINE23-24
CORALINE23-25
CORALINE23-27
... you had me at "Dear Andy", folks ... you had me at knowing my name :)

Again, you have my very humbled thanks, LAIKA-rians! (Sorry, couldn't think of a better moniker ... or how about "LAIKA-puppeteers"? heh)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK